The Bermuda Triangle (also known as Devil's Triangle and Devil's Sea) is a nearly half-million square-mile (1.2 million km2) area of ocean roughly defined by Bermuda, Puerto Rico, and the southernmost tip of Florida. This area is noted for
a high incidence of unexplained losses of ships, small boats, and aircraft.
1. Read articles about Bermuda Triangle. Get as much as information from some articles in this website.
2. Write down what you about Bermuda Triangle. Why it becomes mysterious write it in at lest 7 paragraphs.
3. Present your work in front of the class in the next meeting.
1. Make a group which consists of 4 people. Read the articles about Bermuda Triangle. Read also some articles about it from the available links in this website.
2. After you get the information, discuss with your group before you write down about Bermuda Triangle with your own words.
3. After you finish your work, prepare for the presentation next meeting.
These links will help you to get more information:
1) Article (60 points)
Clarity (30 points)>>>>>> Concise choice of vocabulary and sentence structures
Accuracy (30 points)>>>> Correct information based on the information at the suggested websites
2) Presentation (40 points)
Pronunciation (20 points)>>>> Intelligible pronunciation with accurate stress and intonation
Fluency (10 points)>>>>>>>> Smooth flow of ideas from opening, body, and closure of the presentation
Body language (10 points)>>>> Effective use of body language to enhance the attention from the audience
Now you know about the mystery of Bermuda Triangle. Hopefully this information is useful for you.
I would like to thank to the owners or copyright holders of the following websites from which the resources of this webquest are cited: